*
Facebook is no a monopoly, yet with its an ext than 3 billion users worldwide across Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, it has a dominant market presence among social media and messaging tools. Facebook’s giant user penetration global is what renders it together a valuable company. Still, once it pertains to Facebook’s business model and also how it makes money, users room not paying facebook anything. At least not directly.Facebook renders money primarily by reflecting ads from advertisers in ~ its Facebook and also Instagram apps.


You are watching: How much money does facebook make a year


See more: How Old Was Debbie Reynolds When She Had Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds

Proclaiming represented 98% the Facebook’s $86bn revenue in 2020. The remaining 2% that revenue came mainly from marketing Oculus and Portal tools and also payment fees from developers.
But why no let mark Zuckerberg, on facebook CEO, describe Facebook’s company model self in one basic sentence in the video clip below