It is absolutely no coincidence that Boccaccio, in the center Ages, currently mentioned Parmigiano Reggiano in the Decameron, among the most famed works the Italian literature. It is in truth the "King that cheeses", the cheese that has always been the undisputed price of the high quality and an excellent taste the characterize make in Italy. Especially, Parmesan Cheese is name after its creating areas, such together the provinces of Parma, Reggio Emilia, the component of Bologna west of the Reno, and Modena, every in Emilia-Romagna area; and also the component of Mantua, Lombardy, ~ above the right/south financial institution of the Po. Learn more ...
CUSTOMER SERVICERoberta Mail: info
Sort ByPosition name Price offer
Sort ByPosition surname Price sell
... Parmigiano Reggiano is a long-aged cheese - minimum 12 months - acquired from cow"s milk, calf rennet and a pinch the salt. It is consisted of of 30% water and 70% nutrients and also takes ~ above sweeter or spicier flavours and aftertaste relying on the form of seasoning and cow indigenous which the comes.
You are watching: How much does a wheel of parmesan cheese cost
The production process is long and also consists of number of steps: first, the milk from the morning and also the previous night is poured right into copper cauldrons and milk coagulation occurs. The curd is then damaged up right into tiny granules, cooked at 55 ° C and also at the end of cooking they autumn to the bottom the the boiler creating a solitary mass. After about fifty minutes the cheese fixed is extracted, reduced in 2 parts and also wrapped in a linen cloth. The critical step consists in depositing the cheese in a mold that will offer it its final shape, all set to be enjoyed.
When deserve to you enjoy Parmigiano Reggiano? This type of cheese goes perfect with any kind of dish. You will certainly appreciate that grated in pasta, rice and soup or as an appetizer to companion Spritz or a cocktail during an aperitif. In addition, it can end up being the flagship of salads and cutting boards. There is no forgetting the reality that he is frequently a guest the honour at weddings: the form of Parmigiano Reggiano, with the flakes inside, is among the vital elements that the Italian wedding ... And also beyond.
For 25 years, glossesweb.com has actually been bringing with each other a vast choice of Parmigiano Reggiano shapes in its online catalogue, which you can buy in 1kg tips, half-shapes or whole shapes, and related accessories (graters, cheese and also knives). They greatly come indigenous small dairies in ~ the foot that the Apennines, recognized and awarded number of times at essential events. Right here are some types of Parmigiano Reggiano the you can uncover on glossesweb.com:
• Parmigiano Reggiano Bonat, awarded together the best Parmigiano Reggiano at Cibus 2012 by the worldwide School the Italian cook (ALMA);
• "Extra" Parmigiano Reggiano native hill, age 24 months, with a perfect balance between sweet and tasty;
• Parmigiano Reggiano native hill, age 36 months, v a solid flavour through notes that spices and also dried fruit;
• "Extra" hill Parmigiano Reggiano, age 24 months, wealthy in essences qualified of providing the cheese the usual aromas of the mountain;
• Parmigiano Reggiano Vacche Rosse Red Cows, of ancient origins and also aged 2/4 years, produced by the cows that the Reggio Emilia breed, practically extinct;
• Parmigiano Reggiano native organic farming, worked with organic rennet and also without the enhancement of preservatives.
See more: Here'S How Much Does The Average Police Officer Make A Year
Not sure which type of Parmigiano Reggiano is ideal for you? contact glossesweb.com"s help service: our team will be at hand to guide you top top a journey with the flavour that ... Parmigiano Reggiano.